Monday, May 4, 2009

Fork you

Good day all! Today I would like to talk about something that’s very near and dear to my heart. My niece. She’s a year and a half old, and a real treasure. Beautiful by any meaning of the word, of course I’m biased because she’s my niece, but whatever, my opinion still stands. =P

I would love to tell you all about the wonderfully cute little baby things she does, but that’s not really what this is about. Despite being wonderful and cute she also is incredibly evil. Yep, I said that. I firmly believe she may be evil incarnate, wrapped up in cute baby so that no one will know until it’s too late.

I first noticed this when I was at her house one day enjoying the company of her parents. I do enjoy teasing her, it is rather funny to see an mildly annoyed baby. However this particular day she went and found a fork. She just sat there with her fork, giving me the evil baby death glare from hell. O_O I’m not easily shaken up, but I was quite concerned for my health at that point.

Since then it has become apparent that she is a very mild mannered and well behaved little girl. But god help you if you do anything to piss her off. She doesn’t cry, or scream or do normal baby things when she’s upset. She gives you that look, the kind that could freeze your blood in your veins. And she most likely believes that’s what she’s doing. I fully expect one day to have my head implode from one of those looks.

I’m sure she’ll grow up to be a strong, smart and beautiful woman, and I intend to be around to see that. So I won’t be spending the night at her house any time soon, lest I wake up with a fork poised to strike above my head.

I love her to death.

I just hope she won’t return the favour.

Literally.

Peace.

P.S. Also my friend Shogun’s blog is now live, it’s bloody fantastic and you should go check it out!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

All babies are at least badness wrapped in cute. It's an evolutionary trait that came about because we killed all the ugly babies.